- HS LAW Academy is a property of Siddhartha Seva Sameethi, an Indian NGO registered under the Society Registration Act, 1860.
Information we collect
- Contact information. We might collect your Name, Email, Mobile Number, Street, City, State, Pin Code, Country and IP address.
Payment and billing information
- We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you purchase an exam. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner CC Avenue.
Information you post
- We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a thirdparty
social media site belonging to HS LAW Academy.
- If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the
browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website,
pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device
you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways.
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register
for an exam. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question
through phone or email.
We collect information from you passively.
- We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google
Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties.
- For example, if you use an integrated social media
feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This
could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for
confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions.
- We might use your information to confirm your registration for an exam.
We use information to improve our courses and services
- We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
We use information to look at site trends and student interests
- We may use your information to make our website and courses better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes.
- We may use information to protect our academy, our students, or our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes.
- We might send you information about special offers. We might also tell you about new features or courses. These might be our own offers or courses.
We use information to send you transactional communications.
- We use information to send you transactional communications.
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Shri K. Sanjay Murthy
Room No. 552, A Wing ,Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi Phone: 011- 23073775
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at